I came across this post today…. I was, for some reason unbeknownst to me, searching on the keywords “why frogs are bonkers” and this little gem came up. Written in an obviously serious way – I just could not help but laugh my head off. I don’t know why, perhaps it was the bit about the way to get rid of frogs being SNAKES! LOL. So here you go….
Frogs are PESTS! I’m sorry, but as cute as they can be from far, from close up frogs are definitely just an annoyance. I have frogs that live in my garden and in the complex where I stay.
Here are some reasons why I hate them:
- They leave their frog droppings all over the place. Which, I might add, look like rat droppings
- They sit by the light at the front door, which is a pain if you want to go out at night and you have to prevent them coming inside
- Every time I get home, I have to make sure that they are not sitting outside the garage doors, otherwise the damn frogs try jump inside when I open the garage
- I STOOD on one of them last night. NOT enjoyable!!!
- My wife HATES them (in the same way as she hates spiders and snakes) which makes them an even BIGGER pain for me
I’ve asked quite a few people how to get rid of frogs and the only thing they say is: SNAKES
Chances are slim to minus 1 that I am going to go out and get snakes to help get rid of the frogs. I’m also quite surprised the neighbourhood cats are not eating the damn things…
Either way, I don’t necessarily want to kill them, I would just like to prevent the frogs from wanting to stay on MY property. So, does ANYBODY have any ideas on how to get rid of frogs?